Combining a TANDBERG set-top with an IV stand, the TANDBERG Intern MXP is ideal for applications that require a portable, self-contained video solution, such as healthcare, emergency response, homeland security and manufacturing.
The TANDBERG Intern MXP Tele-HealthCare Solution has been specifically designed for applications where a smaller, more mobile system is required, while still retaining the sophisticated technology and flexibility of larger units. The Intern II MXP can be utilized for many clinical applications, such as remote consultations, rural health care and emergency response, as well as administrative meetings and continuing medical education (CME).
TANDBERG Intern MXP Design Features:
- 24” 16:9 Flat screen LCD display
- Slim mobile unit with shelf and basket for convenient connection of peripherals such as a laptop, medical imaging equipment and additional cameras
- Choice of Edge MXP with PrecisionHD camera or Set-Top with Wave camera
TANDBERG Intern MXP Application Features:
- LCD can be used as PC monitor
- Join up to 4 video and 3 audio sites with optional embedded MultiSite functionality
- Share records or images live through one-step PC plug-in (PC Presenter) or LAN connection (PC SoftPresenter)
- View records or images and an off-site expert or audience simultaneously with either DuoVideo or H.239
- TANDBERG Expressway™ Technology
TANDBERG Intern MXP Performance Features:
- Choice of Network: up to 512 kbps ISDN or external network (H.320) / 2 Mbps IP (H.323 or SIP)
- Superior video quality incorporating the H.264 standard
- Standards-based embedded encryption to meet HIPAA compliance for patient confidentiality regardless of network type
- Tested and listed to UL 2601-1 and CSA 601.1 regulatory standards for approval in patient contact environments
- PC card slot for wireless LAN connection
While no currently available technology can completely substitute for the in-person physical examination of an individual patient or specimen, the TANDBERG Intern MXP provides high quality, high resolution long distance images which can provide a significant and valuable tool for physicians and other medical professionals who are unable to examine a patient or specimen in person. The use and value of the TANDBERG Intern MXP will vary depending on the specific circumstances of the patients condition. Ultimately judgments on how this tool should be employed must be in the individual discretion of the physician supervising the patients care.
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG’s integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.
the Best Solution for Your Project
TANDBERG offered video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG had the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believed in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.