TANDBERG Management Server
TANDBERG offers video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG has the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believes in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.
- Scheduling or ad-hoc calling for video, audio, Web and data conferences
- Ability to schedule conferences, book rooms and invite participants using Microsoft Outlook® or IBM Lotus Notes® (requires software option)
- Supports Microsoft® Office Communicator (requires software option)
- Supports IBM Lotus Sametime® Connect (requires software option)
- Manages on-site and remote video systems, including statistics, directories, booking and software updates
- Intuitive web-based interface
- Supports management of network and video equipment from multiple vendors
- Manages calls made on multiple protocols (IP using H.323 and SIP, ISDN and mixed calls)
- Manages endpoints, MCUs, gatekeepers and gateways directly
- Supports multiple servers for improved uptime.
- Supports automatic creation of phone books, including Active Directory and H.350
- Detailed system-by-system and conference-by-conference records
- Intelligent diagnostics for rapid support response
- System Summary Page for fast access to most-used information
- Consolidated list of open tickets with links to recommended fixes
- Integrated Network Monitoring Support – Integrates with HP OpenView, IBM Tivoli®, NetCool® and any SNMP network monitoring tool.