Designed for use in educational environments, the new TANDBERG MediaP2 offers a unique combination of multimedia tools in a single compact, mobile and secure unit. Featuring a TANDBERG Edge codec and a PrecisionHD camera package coupled with a high-resolution projector, the MediaP2 also incorporates integrated Synch Technology offering a unique package that can be synchronized with many electronic whiteboards.
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG’s integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.
TANDBERG MediaP2 Design Features
- Designed as a mobile multimedia and video system primarily for educational applications
- Integrated TANDBERG PrecisionHD 720p Camera, Edge 95 MXP Codec, 3200 Lumens DLP high-resolution projector
- HD camera mount allows rotation for both Instructor and Student views. Retractable side shelf for PC or document camera. Sturdy base with 4” locking wheels
- Integrated Video, Audio and USB cables for connecting client PC and interactive whiteboard
- Integrated AC cable with cord wrap and secure storage for microphone and remote controls
- Mount and A/V input for Personal Media Player
TANDBERG MediaP2 Application Features
- Join up to 4 video sites and 3 audio sites with embedded MultiSite functionality
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with DuoVideo and H.239 Dual Stream
- Share images of live video, PCs, DVD/VCR, document cameras and other input devices with TANDBERG Expressway Technology
TANDBERG MediaP2 Performance Features
- Standard RJ45 connector for IP operation, H.323 or SIP, up to 1.5 Mbps with upgrade option to 2 Mbps Superior video quality incorporating the H.264 standard
- Highest level of embedded encryption as well as IEEE 802.1x and H.235 authentication for security. TANDBERG Natural Presenter Package and MultiSite software options available
- Protection against network interruptions in point-to-point and multipoint calls with automatic Downspeeding and IPLR
TANDBERG offered video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG had the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believed in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.