The Bottom Line Impact of Wellbeing in the Workplace ow.ly/AREeY
TANDBERG offers video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG has the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believes in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.
Turn your PC into a video conferencing system.
Experience the benefits of high definition video conferencing from anywhere, anytime. TANDBERG Movi works with your PC to provide crystal clear video communication from wherever you need to work — the airport, hotel, coffee shop or home office. Movi integrates into the enterprise video conferencing network to keep you connected with your entire video community, no matter where you are.
TANDBERG Movi enables PC users with a webcam to join an enterprise-wide video-conferencing network and communicate visually with colleagues for enhanced productivity from anywhere they need to work – the airport, hotel, coffee shop or home office.
TANDBERG Movi makes it possible to easily extend the benefits of videoconferencing to everyone. With a Movi server integrated into your video infrastructure, all end-users with a webcam and a computer can join the enterprise video network.
TANDBERG Movi: Go Anywhere
Imagine sitting in a coffee shop or at an airport gate and with one simple click, collaborating over video from your laptop with a colleague a continent away. Now imagine that you are the IT administrator who has just united an entire organization with PC video without touching a single employee’s laptop. This is Movi. It enables busy professionals to enjoy PC-based, visual communication from anywhere at anytime – without making an appointment with the IT department.
Turn Any PC Into a Video Conferencing System
Movi is a server-based video application for the enterprise market that redefines ease of use. Users can click on a link or an address to initiate video calls. All that is required is a webcam, microphone, speakers and a computer with an Internet connection. Movi does the rest, seamlessly connecting users to a full video infrastructure.
TANDBERG Movi features one-touch installation, and IT departments can manage Movi centrally through the Web. As a centralized network device, IT departments have one appliance to manage, enabling ease of deployment. With no locally installed software, updates, diagnostics and measurement are simple.
The TANDBERG Movi solution enables employees to communicate visually with colleagues for enhanced productivity – anywhere they may be. Employees no longer have to solely rely on their phone for important meetings or feel out of touch when working at home or on the road. Face-to-face collaboration occurs right on the PC, speeding decisionmaking, leveraging remote expertise and unifying organizations. It’s video at your fingertips – a must-have tool for productivity.
Why TANDBERG Movi?
- Deploy video to more employees
- Enable video while out of the office
- Encourage telework for a better work/life balance
- Support global green initiatives
TANDBERG Movi Design Features
- Intuitive user interface with “presence” capability that indicates when users are available
- Interoperable with any standards based SIP endpoint and H.323 system — even Telepresence
- Easy to deploy and manage Scalable to thousands of users
- Extend video to the PC for the entire enterprise
- Centralized network device for one-touch deployment and management
- 1U rack mountable LCD panel for easy installation
TANDBERG Movi Application Features
- Extend the benefit of high definition PC video to all employees
- Accelerate decisions, scale expertise and create a cohesive team environment
- High definition video conferencing, anytime, anywhere
- Initiate ad hoc or scheduled video calls while on the go
- Intuitive user interface
- Integrates into a full enterprise video network
TANDBERG Movi Performance Features
- 720p resolution with 30 fps provides crystal clear image
- PC video industry’s best audio performance (MPEG4 AAC-LD, G.722.1, G.711)
- Industry leading, appliance grade adaptive echo cancellation
- SIP up to 768kbps per active concurrent call
- Administrative control for call bandwidth
- Full duplex audio with audio mute capability
- No software installation required on individual PCs