The TANDBERG Profile Maestro MXP is designed for medium- to large-sized meeting rooms and boardrooms
Turns existing monitors, projectors and displays into interactive video systems. Built on the TANDBERG 6000 MXP MXP codec, the Maestro includes the TANDBERG PrecisionHD Camera and CD-quality, stereo audio.
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG’s integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.
TANDBERG Profile Maestro MXP Design Features:
- Designed for medium to large conference rooms and boardrooms.
- TANDBERG PrecisionHD Camera
- Leverages existing large screen projectors or displays.
- Mobile design.
- Stereo and Digital NAM are enhanced by an optional satellite speaker system for superior audio.
TANDBERG Profile Maestro MXP Application Features:
- Join up to 6 video sites and 5 audio sites with embedded MultiSite functionality.
- Best possible call for each MultiSite participant with rate matching and transcoding.
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC plugin or LAN connection.
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with either DuoVideo or H.239 on single or dual monitor setup.
- TANDBERG Expressway Technology
- URI Dialing
TANDBERG Profile Maestro MXP Performance Features:
- Choice of network: IP, ISDN and other external network.
- Bandwidth: up to 2 Mbps ISDN / 4 Mbps IP (6 Mbps in MultiSite).
- Superior video quality incorporating the H.264 standard.
- True CD-quality audio.
- Highest level of standards-based embedded encryption.
- Protection against network interruptions in point-to-point and multipoint calls with automatic Downspeeding and IPLR.
Cisco Telepresence MX300 G2 & MX200 G2
the Best Solution for Your Project
TANDBERG offered video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG had the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believed in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.