Don't miss our webinar today on Reducing the Costs of Readmissions! ow.ly/JDC0d
TANDBERG offers video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG has the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believes in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.
Scheduling Software for Video Networks
This simple scheduling tool makes it easy for everyone in any organization to schedule conferences, reserve meeting rooms and invite participants. This is an ideal way for organizations to provide everyone with a simple and effective tool for scheduling video, voice and data
Schedule a Conference from Your Desktop in 4 Easy Steps
- Select the date and time of the meeting.
- Set the meeting rooms to be reserved.
- Check that the booking is correct.
- The “My Meetings” page provides a personal calendar of scheduled video meetings.
TANDBERG Scheduler Design Features
- Web-based software for an unlimited number of users on a video network.
- Clean, easy-to-follow user interface.
- Schedule video, audio, web and data conferences.
TANDBERG Scheduler Application Features
- Schedule multiple sites in the same conference.
- Schedule multiple conference simultaneously.
TANDBERG Scheduler Performance Features
- Multiple vendor support.
- Schedules ISDN, IP or mixed network calls.