TANDBERG Set-Top 990 MXP
TANDBERG offered video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG had the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believed in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.
The TANDBERG Set-Top 990 MXP is the industry’s first wireless set-top unit. The perfect communications tool for medium to small meeting rooms, this sleek and elegant set -top product offers a high degree of flexibility to the user.
The TANDBERG Set-Top 990 MXP incorporates the features and functions of larger systems in a portable, high performance set-top box. This compact unit conveniently transforms any standard TV into an interactive meeting place, providing users with an outstanding business tool that can be relied on. The TANDBERG Set-Top 990 MXP’s intuitive user interface is common to all TANDBERG systems and makes it easy for even new users to make a call.
TANDBERG Set-Top 990 MXP Design Features:
- Designed for medium to small meeting rooms and shared office environments
- Elegantly designed all-in-one set-top unit that fits easily on any standard television monitor
- Integrated wide angle view camera with extensive zoom, pan and tilt
- Optional cart and monitors
TANDBERG Set-Top 990 MXP Application Features:
- Join up to 4 video sites and 3 audio site with embedded MultiSite functionality
- Best possible call for each MultiSite participant with rate matching and transcoding
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC plug-in or LAN connection
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with either DuoVideo or H.239 on single or dual monitor setup
TANDBERG Set-Top 990 MXP Performance Features:
- Choice of network: IP up to 2 Mbps, optionally with ISDN up to 512 kbps
- PC card slot for wireless LAN connection
- Highest level of standards-based embedded encryption (AES) is included
- True CD-quality audio
- Protection against network interruptions in point-to-point and multipoint calls with automatic Downspeeding and IPLR
- Superior video quality incorporating the H.264 standard