Powerful API’s Unlock Location-based Services ow.ly/BFu23
TANDBERG Video Telephony Series
TANDBERG offers video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG has the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believes in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.
TANDBERG and Cisco Systems, Inc. have partnered to bring the first IP-based solutions to market that make video communication as simple as a phone call. While leveraging the existing Cisco IP infrastructure, the solution provides TANDBERG business-quality video conferencing systems for the desktop and office that use the same softkey functionality and installation as a Cisco IP telephone. The solution extends the benefits of Cisco CallManager IP call management such as hold, transfer and directory services to visual communication.
The solution includes your choice of TANDBERG video telephony products and the award winning Cisco IP PBX (Cisco CallManager 4.0, or higher) that allows real-time person-to-person video sessions to be added transparently to telephone calls.
Video Telephony Series Products
TANDBERG 1000 MXP for Cisco CallManager
For offices and small meeting rooms. State-of-the-art, compact, fully integrated video conferencing system that delivers style and performance in equal measure. With the TANDBERG 1000 MXP for Cisco CallManager on their desks, users can place calls quickly and get answers even faster,
TANDBERG 770 MXP for Cisco CallManager
For offices and small meeting rooms. Provides all the essential functionality for visual communications. The TANDBERG 770 MXP for Cisco CallManager conferencing unit conveniently transforms any standard TV into an interactive meeting place, providing users with an outstanding business tool.
TANDBERG 550 MXP for Cisco CallManager
For offices and small meeting rooms. Provides essential video features for face-to-face meetings with the quality and reliability found in all TANDBERG video conferencing equipment. A highly portable set-top unit, the TANDBERG 550 MXP for Cisco CallManager offers clear sound, brilliant pictures and a choice of networks.
Video Telephony Application Features
- Full range of Cisco IP telephony functions, including Directory, Voice Mail and Call Control, as supported by Cisco CallManager
- Softkey design that replicates the IP phone experience
- H.264 support for high quality video over lower bandwidth
- Extensions set-up through CallManager’s web administration tools
- PBX functions in call with H.323 endpoints (H.323 systems cannot initiate these services)
- Software upgradeable, to grow with the capabilities of Cisco CallManager
- Supports XML applications which deliver a range of information services to the desktop
- Interoperable with H.323 video communication, using Cisco CallManager
- Interoperable with H.320 (ISDN) video communication, using an H.323/H.320 video gateway and Cisco CallManager
Video Telephony Administrator Benefits
The TANDBERG-Cisco video telephony solution offers affordability and simplified network management:
- Increase ROI on network infrastructure investment
- Single IP network
- Shared administration for both IP telephony and video through CallManager
- Reduce IT resources required for video
- Same configuration for phones and video systems
- Single dial plan
- Scheduling not required
- Same softkey functionality as a Cisco IP Phone.
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG’s integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.