TelyLabs is a pioneer in simple, secure and affordable video communication and collaboration systems that fundamentally change the way people communicate. Our solutions help organizations to:
- Extend existing standards-based video networks from executive boardrooms to secondary conference rooms and remote offices.
- Gain the benefits of videoconferencing and content sharing without the investment in expensive on-premise video networks.
- Connect meeting rooms to a wide variety of video-enabled devices, including tablets, smartphones, laptops and traditional room-based video conferencing systems.
Tely Labs is dedicated to bringing video conferencing to every meeting room, remote office and healthcare facility – simply, securely and affordably.
telyMed™ is a software license that can be applied to telyHD Pro to provide additional functionality especially suited for healthcare.
The telyMed solution provides a simple, secure and affordable way to diagnose patients, provide ongoing outpatient care and enable patient-family communications over long distances, delivering much of the benefit of in-person care without the need for time-consuming travel.
Remote camera pan/tilt/zoom
Operate the camera on a remote telyMed, with digital pan, tilt and zoom functions.
- Lock users, so only specified user accounts can use a telyMed. Account management and factory reset options can also be locked. This ensures telyMed remains online and available when needed.
- Call logging can be disabled to help maintain patient privacy.
- Call locking features can disable inbound video calls, disallow Skype PSTN calls, or lock outbound video calls to named accounts only. This ensures that a telyMed at a medical facility is only used to initiate patient calls, increase security and manage costs.
With telyShare and a connected PC, clinicians can use a wide variety of USB medical devices to share information for diagnostics, consultation, or training.