Some Advantages of Video Conferencing: ow.ly/P3bus
Vyopta is the leading developer of business intelligence and process automation applications for video collaboration. Vyopta’s solutions unleash the potential of business video investments, resulting in improved educator and student performance and outcomes, enhanced customer satisfaction and retention, increased sales and cost savings, and greater agility in meeting continually changing business demands.
Scheduling video calls has never been easier.
Introducing Vyopta vSchedule™ with integration into your favorite calendaring apps like Google Calendar and Office 365. With vSchedule, Vyopta makes scheduling video calls easy. Users can click-to-join using web-based video right from their calendar, or join via audio or hardware video endpoints. Video enabled rooms can click-to-join from an iPad by finding the right meeting on the “meetings” tab.
vSchedule makes scheduling video calls simple, automatic, and scalable:
- Schedule virtual meetings like any other meeting from everyday enterprise calendar apps
- Click-to-Join meeting from any web-based, desktop or room video system
- Invite the participant and/or the room – video resources are automatically scheduled
- Meeting invitations automatically sent with click-to-join links and dial-in information
- Self-serve video conference scheduling by all enterprise users
- Utilizing VMR technology supports current and future video demands
With Vyopta vSchedule, users can be sure that they’ll get to the right place at the right time.