Cisco TelePresence Systems
Cisco TelePresence TX9000 Series
Videoconferencing Cisco TelePresence System 3210
Cisco TelePresence System 3200
Videoconferencing Cisco TelePresence System 3010
Cisco TelePresence System 3000
Cisco TelePresence System 1300 Series
Cisco TelePresence System 1100
Cisco TelePresence System 1000
Cisco TelePresence System 500
Cisco Telepresence MX200
Cisco Telepresence MX300
Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set
Cisco TelePresence System EX60
Cisco TelePresence VX Tactical
Cisco Jabber Video for Telepresence
Cisco TelePresence System 1000
Cisco TelePresence Technology
The Cisco TelePresence System 1000 is ideal for small group, or one-on-one meetings around a "virtual table." Two Cisco TelePresence System 1000 systems in a single meeting create a virtual table for up to 4 participants. A multipoint meeting can support up to 48 locations on a single call.
The Cisco TelePresence System 1000 is suitable for uses such as direct customer engagements, small presentations, regular one-on-one meetings with remote employees or partners, supply-chain dealings, press briefings, operational or engineering reviews, or negotiations and interviews.
Cisco TelePresence System 1000 Benefits
- A single 65-inch, 1080p high-definition plasma screen supports full, life-size images for two meeting participants.
- The Cisco TelePresence System 1000 is designed to be flush-mounted on wall space in smaller areas, such as executive offices, bank branches, and doctor's offices; anywhere a one-on-one conversation is desired.
- The system supports life-size images with ultra-high-definition video and spatial audio.
- The system integrates cameras, a lighting array, microphones, and speakers, all tuned to optimize the experience.
- The life-size images and remarkable video clarity of the Cisco TelePresence System 1000 allow you to see every expression, while the CD-quality audio allows you to hear every word.
- Integrated, optimized environmental features make it easy to schedule and launch calls.
- Integration with the highly available Cisco network offers reliability, quality of service (QoS), and security.
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Unified Communications Specialization. As with all of the telepresence and video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Cisco TelePresence line.
For optimal results, Cisco TelePresence systems must be planned, designed, and installed by an experienced integrator. IVCi is a certified Cisco TelePresence Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) and Advanced Unified Communications Specialist. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Cisco TelePresence Systems Portfolio
Cisco TelePresence Overview
Cisco TelePresence System 1000 Data Sheet
Cisco TelePresence Solutions
Cisco TelePresence: Accelerating the Pace of Business
Cisco TelePresence Quick Reference Guide
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Cisco TelePresence System 1000, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.