Cisco TelePresence Systems
Cisco TelePresence TX9000 Series
Videoconferencing Cisco TelePresence System 3210
Cisco TelePresence System 3200
Videoconferencing Cisco TelePresence System 3010
Cisco TelePresence System 3000
Cisco TelePresence System 1300 Series
Cisco TelePresence System 1100
Cisco TelePresence System 1000
Cisco TelePresence System 500
Cisco Telepresence MX200
Cisco Telepresence MX300
Cisco TelePresence MX300 G2
Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set
Cisco TelePresence System EX60
Cisco TelePresence VX Tactical
Cisco Jabber Video for Telepresence
Cisco TelePresence System 500
Cisco TelePresence Technology
The Cisco TelePresence System 500 introduces "Personal TelePresence" — the virtual, in-person experience of Cisco TelePresence directly into the private office.
The smaller footprint of the Cisco TelePresence System 500 gives organizations the flexibility to deploy Cisco TelePresence in personal offices to support one-on-one meetings, or to join large, multipoint TelePresence calls. The Cisco TelePresence System 500 delivers the same award-winning video, audio and environmental features that create the immersive, face-to-face Cisco TelePresence experience.
Cisco TelePresence System 500 Benefits
- Streamlined footprint fits private offices for easy installation with little-to-no room remediation and construction cost
- 37” display, camera, microphone, speakers, and lighting integrated in an elegant design
- System designed for one or two users to project themselves at full TelePresence audio and video quality to any endpoint in a Cisco TelePresence meeting
- Multipoint meetings with up to 48 screens supported in any combination of Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- Common enterprise calendaring programs integrate with system to enable easy call start and controls
- Data or graphics content sharing supported in smaller office spaces by using an external monitor or presentation-in-picture (PIP)
- Off-call functions include uses as a secondary PC monitor, or to show video for digital signage
- Interoperability with traditional standards-based video endpoints via the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Unified Communications Specialization. As with all of the telepresence and video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Cisco TelePresence line.
For optimal results, Cisco TelePresence systems must be planned, designed, and installed by an experienced integrator. IVCi is a certified Cisco TelePresence Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) and Advanced Unified Communications Specialist. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Cisco TelePresence Systems Portfolio
Cisco TelePresence Overview
Cisco TelePresence System 500 Data Sheet
Cisco TelePresence Solutions
Cisco TelePresence: Accelerating the Pace of Business
Cisco TelePresence Quick Reference Guide
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Cisco TelePresence System 500, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.