Cisco TelePresence Systems
Cisco TelePresence Infrastructure & Management
Cisco Active Collaboration Room
Accelerating the Pace of Business
Cisco TelePresence meetings incorporate high-quality spatial audio and life-like video at low latency in a specially tuned environment. The experience is as good as actually being in the same room with the other participants.
Cisco TelePresence systems provide compelling, innovative, and easy-to-use collaboration applications, a secure, reliable architecture and a low total cost of ownership. They use the latest standards and technologies, including:
- Native 720p and 1080p high-definition cameras and encoding/decoding
- H.264 video codecs to offer the highest quality and lowest bit rate
- Session Initiation Protocol
- Low-latency architecture and low-bandwidth utilization
- Wideband advanced audio coding with low delay (AAC LD)
- Multichannel spatial audio with echo cancellation and interference filters to eliminate feedback from mobile devices
- Optimized environmental conditioning to provide the best audio and video and overall user experience
- Full media and signaling encryption with no discernable latency to the Cisco TelePresence call for up to 48 segments.
- High-definition video recording to deliver rich, immersive messages
- Interoperability with standards-based H.323 video conferencing systems and other standard-definition and high-definition (HD) endpoints.
Cisco Intelligent and Secure Network
The underlying intelligent network architecture offers built in innovative services, security, and reliability, to connect across the organization or between organizations. It uses standard IP technology and runs on an integrated voice, video, and data network.
Cisco TelePresence systems deliver high-quality, real-time voice and video communications across all sites, including organizational headquarters, branch or remote offices, or even telecommuter applications. They are reliable and secure, operating even over constrained bandwidth connections with quality of service, or high-speed broadband Internet connections.
Cisco Hardware-Optimized Environment
The solutions incorporate cameras and displays, lighting, speakers, microphones, and projection capability for larger rooms. Cisco TelePresence rooms either use specially-designed furniture for the system or existing tables and chairs.
Cisco Infrastructure Software
The enterprise groupware and unified communications tools you use every day work with Cisco TelePresence systems. Scheduling and starting Cisco TelePresence meetings is as effortless as possible. Whether you are collaborating with one or many sites, the simple and intuitive user interface eliminates operational overhead and costs, so you can focus on communicating—not technology.
- IP telephony - Cisco TelePresence systems use Cisco IP-based phones and call management capabilities to simplify launching calls. With a telephone interface instead of a complicated remote control, users need no training.
- Groupware - Integration with enterprise groupware solutions (such as Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes) accommodates easy scheduling of meetings and access to rooms and resources.
- Services - Cisco TelePresence services provide simple management, reporting, billing, and metrics applications to ensure proper tracking and bill-back of activity. Cisco and partners offer install and real-time operate services for worry-free operations.
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Unified Communications Specialization. As with all of the telepresence and video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Cisco TelePresence line.
For optimal results, Cisco TelePresence systems must be planned, designed, and installed by an experienced integrator. IVCi is a certified Cisco TelePresence Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) and Advanced Unified Communications Specialist. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Cisco Collaboration at a Glance
Cisco TelePresence Product Catalog
Cisco TelePresence Solutions
Cisco TelePresence: Accelerating the Pace of Business
Cisco TelePresence Quick Reference Guide
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Cisco TelePresence, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.