GlobalMedia TotalExam™ S-Video
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURER. IT HAS BEEN REPLACED BY THE TOTALEXAM USB/S-VIDEO EXAMINATION CAMERA.
Handheld S-Video multi-output examination camera for video conference systems like Polycom™ and TANDBERG™. The TotalExam™ S-Video Examination Camera is the first small analog camera to combine dual-focus, freeze frame capture, and electronic image polarization in one medical device.
This multi-purpose digital camera has wide applications in primary care, emergency medicine/trauma care, dermatology, ophthalmology, wound care and is an excellent device to document abuse.
Combined with the CapSure® “Store-and-Forward” software application, a USB Live!™ and your computer the TotalExam examination camera is the “do it all” camera! Best of all, the TotalExam is easy to use and costs much less than the other bulky units in the market.
TotalExam™ S-Video Examination Camera Specifications
- Dimensions: 140 mm long x 20 mm diameter
- Weight: ~ 8oz.
- Magnification: System magnification of 4x to 40x
- Polarization: Software controlled
- Zoom: Software controlled
- Pixels: 1,379,168 from a 1/3" CCD π” CMOS Sensor- .370 Mega Pixels
- Active Resolution: 1280 x 1024 (5:4) 640 x 480
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Greater than >44dB
- Output Interface: USB, USB2, S Video, Composite
- Output Format: RGB24 or YUV4:2:2
- Integrated Freeze-frame: Push button and Software controlled
- STB: Skin Tone Balance *
- Color Adjustments: Auto white balance
- Electronic Exposure Control
- EIR: Electronic Iris Controlled
- Lighting: Patent-pending MDF 2 lighting carousel using 4 white LED's and 4 IR LED's
- White and UV light modes;
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 40 degrees Celsius
- Operating Humidity: Less than 90%
- Power Consumption: ~ 1 watt
- Voltage Range: 5 VDC
- Lens: F2.8 FineGrid housed in the Multi-Depth-of-Field-Focus(MDF 2) Lighting Carousel
* Replaces auto white balance, automatic gain and exposure controls; provides a more natural color to almost any skin tone.
TotalExam™ S-Video Examination Camera Data Sheet
GlobalMedia Telemedicine Solutions Brochure
GlobalMedia Telemedicine Solutions Company Brochure
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding GlobalMedia TotalExam™ S-Video Examination Camera, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.