USB/S-Video Examination Camera
Handheld USB/S-Video multi-output examination camera for video
conference systems like Polycom™ and TANDBERG™.
The TotalExam™ USB/S-Video Examination Camera is the first small analog camera to combine dual-focus,
freeze frame capture, and electronic image polarization in one medical device.
The TotalExam™ Cam is a digital examination camera designed to meet the needs of many different types of caregivers. TotalExam is the first high-definition-capable digital camera specifically engineered for general and specialty examinations. Beyond a doctor's office, the TotalExam meets the imaging requirements of a diverse set of disciplines, from educational life science to geology to autopsies. The TotalExam answers the need for high-quality digital imagery for general exams, dermatology, oral care, triage and E.R. services, first responders, physical abuse investigation and forensics. All your imaging needs can be met with this easy to use device.
One exam camera, many features
The all new TotalExam Camera is the first dual connecting (USB and S-Video) digital examination camera designed to meet the needs of many different types of caregivers, and it features white mode for examination. And when combined with GlobalMedia's popular CapSure® Store-and-Forward system, you can now manage client's medical images within the most popular EMR systems, or easily combined with and manage images for any project.
Small and Simple
The Total Exam is lightweight and about the size of a dry-erase marker. It is easy to use, with only two buttons and three focus settings, yet is a versatile imaging tool. It is the only examination camera available today that features an integrated Woods lamp. The stylishly designed TotalExam also comes with derma collar and tongue depressor attachments, eliminating the need for multiple examination tools or scopes.
This multi-purpose digital camera has wide applications in
primary care, emergency medicine/trauma care, dermatology,
ophthalmology, wound care and is an excellent device to document
Combined with the CapSure® “Store-and-Forward” software
application, a USB Live!™ and your computer the TotalExam
examination camera is the “do it all” camera! Best
of all, the TotalExam is easy to use and costs much less than
the other bulky units in the market.
- Conduct patient evaluations, consultations and training from any Internet-connected PC or videoconferencing system
- Save time and money through remote patient consultations
- Intelligently designed for compact travel
- Undeniable Value™
TotalExam™ USB/S-Video Examination Camera Specifications
Seeing and capturing high-quality images has never been easier! The TotalExam™ Cam answers the need for high-quality digital imagery for a wide variety of medical and scientific applications.
- Dimensions: 140 mm long x 20 mm diameter
- Weight: ~ 8oz.
- Magnification: System magnification of 4x to 40x
- Polarization: Software controlled
- Zoom: Software controlled
- Pixels: 1/4” CMOS Sensor — .370 Megapixels
- Active Resolution: 640 x 480
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Greater than >44dB
- Output Interface: S-video/USB 2.0 with USBLive!
- Output Format: NTSC, 525 lines interlaced video
- Integrated Freeze-frame: Push button controlled
- STB: Skin Tone Balance *
- Color Adjustments: Auto White Balance and Skin Tone Balance
- ES: Electronic Shutter
- Lighting: Patent pending MDF 2 lighting carousel using 4 white LEDs
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 40 degrees Celsius
- Operating Humidity: Less than 90%
- Power Consumption: ~1 watt
- Voltage Range: 5 VDC
- Lens: F2.8 FineGrid housed in the Multi-Depth-of-Field-Focus(MDF 2) Lighting Carousel
* Replaces auto white balance, automatic gain and exposure controls; provides a more natural color to almost any skin tone.
TotalExam™ USB/S-Video Examination Camera Data Sheet
GlobalMedia Telemedicine Solutions Brochure
GlobalMedia Telemedicine Solutions Company Brochure
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding GlobalMedia TotalExam™ USB/S-Video Examination Camera, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.