Polycom Video Conferencing Systems
Polycom RealPresence Group Series
Polycom HDX 9000 Series
Polycom HDX 8000 Series
Polycom HDX 7000 Series
Polycom HDX 6000 Series
Polycom HDX 4500
Polycom HDX 4000 Series
Polycom HDX Executive Collection
Polycom HDX Media Center
Polycom Media Cart
Polycom Touch Control
Polycom EagleEye Director
Polycom QDX 6000
Polycom QDX 6000
The perfect balance of quality, performance, simplicity and affordability.
Polycom Widens Market for Video Conferencing With High Resolution, Full-Featured System
Rapid ROI and Increased Productivity
For organizations looking to greatly enhance productivity and communication quality, the Polycom QDX 6000 high resolution video conferencing system combines unprecedented performance at low bandwidths with simplified setup and ease of use.
The Polycom QDX 6000 accelerates organizational ROI by reducing travel between geographically-dispersed sites, improves communication between teams and individuals, and enables faster and more informed knowledge sharing.
By making video deployable across a wider array of environments, the QDX 6000 enables organizations to implement video conferencing without dedicated IT resources and with minimal network impact. Delivering life-like meeting experiences and powerful content sharing capabilities, the QDX 6000 provides an optimal price-to-performance ratio for non-HD video applications.
High Resolution Video Conferencing, Simple to Install and Use
Leveraging a powerful codec, studio-quality camera, CD-quality audio, and multiple video inputs and outputs, the QDX 6000 is compatible with all standards-based video conferencing systems, conference bridges, firewall traversal products, and more. With highly secure AES encryption of video and audio communications and intuitive interfaces, users can securely call others and enter a video conference in seconds. Content and other media is shared via simple point-and-click interface, while Polycom Lost Packet Recovery™ technology provides smooth and uninterrupted conference experiences, even on congested networks.
Simple to install and easy to use, the Polycom QDX 6000 is an ideal solution for benefitting from the cost-savings and productivity enhancements of video conferencing.
The Polycom QDX 6000 provides quality video conferencing that is simple to use while increasing productivity and providing a quick return on investment
The Polycom QDX 6000 video conferencing system delivers high quality DVD resolution video and CD quality audio along with simple-to-use content sharing capabilities:
Polycom QDX 6000 Product Highlights
- Easy to deploy and simple- to- use and maintain without the need for IT support
- Affordability speeds your return on investment (ROI)
- Increased productivity in any environment thanks to expanded video and audio inputs
- Simplified installation and ease of use
- Natural life-like communication at low bandwidths
- Smooth and uninterrupted video conferences, even across congested networks
- Superb audio clarity to hear every word, conversation, and speaker
- Improved meeting quality with simultaneous speaker and content views
- Improved collaboration with intuitive one-touch content sharing
Polycom QDX 6000 Features and Benefits
- Gain affordable high resolution video starting as low as 256 kbps with a system optimized for lower bandwidths
- Maintain quality video and audio quality across your network or the public Internet with Polycom® Lost Packet Recovery™ (LPR) technology
- Enjoy crisp, natural voice clarity even when multiple parties are speaking with Polycom StereoSurround™that uses 22kHz audio
- Share content easily with the touch of a button in a classroom or meeting room using one of the many video inputs or using People+Content IP
Polycom QDX 6000 Solutions
The Polycom QDX 6000 is fully interoperable with Polycom's innovative bridging and recording and streaming solutions.
The Polycom QDX 6000 is Designed For Organizations That :
- Are seeking to Implement an affordable collaboration solution that will pay for itself in 1–2 business trips — rapid ROI
- Have a small deployment of geographically dispersed teams (3-5 locations)
- Are looking to convert spending from travel to technology while enhancing communication and productivity
- Would like to visit with customers over video instead of traveling
- Are interested in conducting meetings or quarterly updates over video
- Require an easy-to-use system with minimal IT support
- Would like to leverage the public Internet for cost-effective IP bandwidth
The Polycom QDX 6000 is an Ideal Video Conferencing Solution for:
- Affordability fits within tight budgets and grants
- Expands distance education network
- Easily bring in remote students or lecturers
- Inter-campus connectivity
- Continuing education
- Enhance research teams and projects
- Place low cost units in patient rooms or homes for remote diagnostics/care
- Connect smaller, sister hospitals to main facility — admin, training
- Bring in experts or consultants and share x-rays or patient images
Boutique Firms (consultants, law firms, virtual CxO's)
- Communicate with clients over video instead of travel
- Tie in knowledge workers or home/remote offices for meetings or training
- Promote video technology as a value-add for customers
Polycom QDX 6000 Configuration
The standard Polycom QDX 6000 configuration includes a high resolution full-motion pan/tilt/zoom camera that features 12x zoom capabilities, supports DVD-quality, high-resolution video at 30 fps, and offers 99 presets that make it simple to instantly zoom in and out for various applications. It also includes content-sharing as a standard capability, allowing users to easily share multimedia content during a video call using their wired or wireless broadband connection. The included high-fidelity microphones support high-definition stereo audio and are immune to disruptive interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices (GSM interference). The Polycom QDX 6000 supports widescreen (16:9 aspect ratio) format natively, but also works with standard televisions (4:3 aspect ratio). It supports dual monitors and can take input from up to five video sources (cameras, PC, document camera, DVD player), providing flexibility for powerful content collaboration.
Polycom QDX 6000 Complementary Products
Enhance your collaboration experience with these complementary products: Polycom® RMX 1000™ and Polycom® RSS™ 2000.
Polycom QDX 6000 Package includes:
Polycom EagleEye™ QDX Camera, codec, two microphones, cables and remote control
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom's integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. In 2005 IVCi became a Polycom Certified Service Partner (CSP), the highest level of certification a channel partner can receive from Polycom, which requires consistent compliance with a comprehensive set of methodologies designed to guarantee complete customer satisfaction. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Polycom QDX 6000 Resources
Polycom QDX 6000 Data Sheet
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Polycom QDX 6000, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.