Polycom RealPresence Group Series
Polycom RealPresence Group 700
Polycom RealPresence Group 500
Polycom RealPresence Group 300
Polycom HDX 9000 Series
Polycom HDX 8000 Series
Polycom HDX 7000 Series
Polycom HDX 6000 Series
Polycom HDX 4500
Polycom HDX 4000 Series
Polycom HDX Executive Collection
Polycom HDX Media Center
Polycom Media Cart
Polycom Touch Control
Polycom EagleEye Director
Polycom QDX 6000
Polycom RealPresence Group Series
The Polycom RealPresence Group Series (300, 500 and 700) brings a new standard of efficiency and productivity to your company's room-based group collaboration by combining great video experiences with a new breakthrough simple interface that's easy to use from day one. And with Polycom's commitment to open standards, your system will interoperate with millions of other devices across the globe without costing you a small fortune.
Effective group collaboration has never been more important in business communication. Geographically dispersed teams need to get more done with fewer resources making video collaboration a critical tool for improving meeting productivity and breaking down distance barriers.
The Polycom RealPresence Group Series delivers:
Breakthrough User Experiences
- A breakthrough user experience (Polycom UX™) that's easy for even first time users, with no need for specialized training.
- Patent-pending Polycom SmartPairing™ technology* makes it simple to use your own Apple iPad tablet to start and manage video calls.
- Full 1080p60 high definition video delivering the industry's most lifelike HD image quality.
- Content sharing at up to 1080p60, plus full motion HD people at the same time, helping to eliminate compromises when sharing across distances.
- Polycom Constant Clarity™, a set of industry-leading audio technology that dramatically improves the sense of realism, resulting in more productive meetings.
The Industry' Broadest Interoperability
- Being fully standards-based, you can call millions of other standards-based video systems in use today.
- Native interoperability with leading unified communications (UC) platforms, without expensive and complex gateways, extending the benefits of your UC platform investment while simplifying the experience for users.
- Polycom's unique interoperable SVC architecture* providing video calling between both existing video systems and new SVC solutions.
Lowest total Cost of Ownership
- H.264 High Profile technology that now extends to 1080p60 experiences for whole new levels of realism at up to 50 percent less bandwidth.
- Breakthrough user interface speeding up the adoption of video communications, and reduces support costs for IT administrators
- Three models to choose from RealPresence Group 300, 500 or 700, providing just the right features and functions for every environment and budget.
- Support for previous investments in Polycom technology, including select cameras, microphones, and UC innovations such as Polycom EagleEye Director and Polycom Touch Control.
- 1080p60 video, delivering a new level of clarity and realism
- 1080p60 content, making everything from presentation slides to full-motion video look as natural as being there
- Simultaneous 1080p60 people with 1080p30 content, or 1080p60 content with 1080p30 people, helping to eliminate compromises when sharing across distances
- Polycom Constant Clarity™, a set of industry-leading audio technology that dramatically improves the sense of realism
- Polycom® Lost Packet Recovery™ (LPR™) technology protects the experience by helping to ensure great quality even when experiencing network issues
- Polycom SmartPairing™ technology, making it simple to use your own Apple iPad tablet to start and manage video calls
- Optional Polycom Touch Control for an intuitive graphical touch interface on a 7-inch, high resolution screen
- Up to 8-way integrated multi-point, enabling more people to join calls without requiring a separate bridge
- HDMI inputs and outputs for simplified installation and cabling
- Standards-based interoperability with millions of video conferencing systems in use today
- Native interoperability with Microsoft Lync without expensive and complex gateways
- Telepresence Interoperability Protocol (TIP) support, for direct connection to non-standards-based Cisco environments
- Interoperable SVC architecture, providing video calling between both existing video systems and new SVC systems
- H.264 High Profile standard on video, content and integrated multi-point, for up to 50% bandwidth savings
Video collaboration is mission-critical for productive and efficient meetings when everyone can't be in the same location. In many environments getting the most out of video meetings requires multiple displays, flexible audio configurations, and the ability to easily switch between many content sources. The Polycom® RealPresence® Group 700 is the ideal solution for meetings that require the best performance and flexibility, from boardrooms to large lecture halls.
The RealPresence® Group 500 is ideal for conference rooms and other collaborative environments, from small meeting rooms to larger rooms with dual screens. Nextgeneration performance is combined with a simple user interface for an experience that will delight users while IT administrators will admire the compact design, broad interoperability, and the industry's lowest total cost of ownership.
Breakthrough performance, ease of use, and interoperability at an affordable price. Optimized for smaller groups, the Polycom® RealPresence® Group 300 is ideal for small meeting rooms, huddle rooms, and offices. It features simple setup and configuration, and a compact, sleek design that is easily hidden out of sight, keeping your rooms clutter-free.
Polycom RealPresence Group Series Brochure
Polycom RealPresence Group 700 Brochure
Polycom RealPresence Group 500 Brochure
Polycom RealPresence Group 300 Brochure
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Polycom RealPresence Group Series, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.