Polycom RPX 200 Series & 400 Series
Polycom RPX offers a realistic-face-to-face telepresence environment designed to provide the ultimate video conferencing experience.
Imagine walking into an elegant conference room with customers or colleagues. Plush, silent and stylish. Against the forward facing wall, an 8-foot or 16-foot high-resolution screens light up. Your colleagues from around the globe appear in full-size and correct proportions. Personal content screens rise up the desk, displaying data. The conference begins. Eye-to-eye. Face-to-face. As if everyone is truly sharing the same table in the same room. Life-like in both image and sound. You feel their presence in an environment unlike any you've ever experienced before. Telepresence is a new class of communication and collaboration that is pure Polycom at a price performance that has no rivals.
Welcome to the Polycom RealPresence Experience. These fully integrated, all-inclusive, freestanding, modular
telepresence environments bring communication to an entirely new level. Regardless of the configuration you choose, each luxurious environment is symmetrically designed for the ultimate optical and acoustic collaboration experience - all powered by standards-based, TV - quality Polycom voice and video technology.
The design of the Polycom RPX 200 Series and the Polycom RPX 400 Series systems combine a beautifully designed environment with life-size video conferencing telepresence capabilities. With patented EyeConnect techniques and technology for nearly perfect eye-to-eye, close to DVD-quality and no noticeable audio or video delay, teams can interact productively in real-time with colleagues virtually anywhere in the world.
By design, the projectors and cameras are discretely hidden, so teams feel as if they're naturally all present and interacting with one another. And, since the entire environment, from floor to ceiling is pre-fabricated and assembled on site, in most cases installation does not require permits and the room can move with your organization if facility locations change. What's more, all Polycom RPX telepresence systems are compatible with any H.323 system, so you leverage and maximize your existing investments.
- An immersive and interactive multimedia telepresence experience that's truly as productive and intimate as meeting face-to-face
- Superb balance of acoustics, lighting and optics in one, pre-configured room
- The most realistic meeting experience possible between virtual teams
- Patented EyeConnect technology for near perfect eye-to-eye experience and TV-like quality video
- Choose the seating and display configuration best suited for your organization
- All furniture, fixtures and hardware included for maximum collaboration impact
- All standards based video communications technology ensures interoperability
Polycom RPX 200 Series & 400 Series: Meet a telepresence environment that makes business work
Polycom RPX environments are instrumental in meeting business objectives. Whether the application is a face-to-face meeting with industry analysts in London ora five-city emergency IT meeting to deal with the latest computer virus, Polycom RPX offers your organization the ultimate way to improve business communica-tions across the enterprise and across the globe.
Polycom RPX Business Benefits
- Allow key executives and teams to be "Right Down the Hall" from their counterparts
- Accelerate the speed of business - shorten decision times
- Reduce time in transit and out of the office Strengthen Relationships - Personal Rapport
- Meetings feel so life-like, they often end in a virtual handshake
- Make business more personal, which increases customer loyalty and improves relationships
Flexibility and Simplicity - Ad hoc, scheduled, one button
- Effective meetings that would be otherwise impossible with any other communication tool due to the time limitations of travel
- So simple CEOs can do it - it just works Faster Knowledge Transfer and Management
- The ability to bring more of the team to a meeting - members that would normally be excluded due to travel budget constraints
- Improve the knowledge and cultural transfer between the organizations
- The ability to use as a "Content Creation Studio" to capture, stream, and/or archive training content with both video and data (Power Point, Internet, Polls, etc.)
Total Cost of Ownership - 30% less than others, better return
- Lower initial capital investment
- Lower on-going service and maintenance costs
- Lower or no facility improvement costs and/or permits
- Higher usage then standard video conferencing
- Business travel can be hard on personnel, families, and friends. Polycom RPX telepresence allows users to be productive and effective rather than weary road warriors
Large, small, theater seating or in the round - Polycom RPX fits your business style
Polycom RPX solutions are available in six different configurations to accommodate your specific needs. The various rooms support from four to 28 people and can be installed in areas that are approximately 500 to 900 square feet. And, because the multipurpose conference tables are set away from the screen, you can use the room for everyday presentations or any other meeting.
Polycom RPX is an all-inclusive package and includes the environment plus fully-integrated electronics:
- Giant 8'x42" or 16' x 42" high-resolution screens
- Two or four rear projectors
- Two or four Polycom VSX 8000 codecs with encryption for security
- Polycom People+Content IP
- Polycom Vortex EF2280 Automatic Mic/Matrix Mixer with Phone Hybrid and Power Amplifier
- Two or four hidden cameras
- Pop-up Personal Content displays - PC with wireless keyboard and mouse linked to 15” pop-up LCD monitors at every other seat
- Studio-quality lighting
- Three embedded microphones
- Open-speaker system that eliminates echoes, feedback and cut-off sentences
- Integrated Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 conference phone
- Touch-screen environmental controls for audio levels, muting, and call add-in capability
- Network and power connections at every seat to accommodate laptops
- Ability to project white board, VHS, DVD, PowerPoint presentation, spreadsheet
- Web collaboration capability
Polycom RPX - Not Just Video Conferencing - Full Data Collaboration
To enable more productive and interactive meetings, each Polycom RPX telepresence system comes with network and power connections at every seat to accommodate laptops, and a wireless keyboard and mouse to power the pop-up LCD monitors at every other seat.
Optional Managed Service and Support
To make your Polycom RPX RealPresence meetings carefree and simple every time, you may choose to purchase managed services. Video Network Operation Centers and circuit services are ready when you are 24 x 7 to handle system and network management, meeting reservations, meeting setup, monitoring, reporting, verification and unlimited IP connections to any standards-based H.323 video-based or audio add-ins.
Additional maintenance services include 24-hour telephone support, advance parts replacement (critical parts), on site support, software updates and upgrades.No matter which options you choose, you can always count Polycom for the highest level of customer satisfaction.
What Makes A Polycom RPX Solution the Premiere Choice for RealPresence?
EyeConnect - Only Polycom can deliver EyeConnect technologies and techniques, which provides eye-to-eye contact in a unique, immersive, elegant environment that's life-like, full-size and in proportion.
Actual-Size Conferencing - Giant eight-foot or sixteen-foot screens with unparalleled resolution make you feel as if you are sitting across the table from colleagues who may be across the world. It's a venue where participants can communicate verbally by body language and collaboratively - without traveling.Now everyone on the team can attend. Enjoy multimedia capability from any chair in the room or from the far side.
Standards Based - Investment protection of the highest caliber. Industry-leading standards-based audio and video - compatible with H.323 video conferencing standards.
No Limit to Multipoint Calls - With the Polycom RPX and other Polycom solutions there is complete control and scalability to an unlimited number of locations that can be connected at one time..
People Capacity - Extensive multipoint locations and "in room" people capacity. The Polycom RPX rooms are designed to meet the need of every corporation and not limited to just a few participants during active conferences. Now the whole team can meet..
Personal Content Displays - Uniquely designed furniture contains pop-up personal displays so that users can meet more naturally and have better views of content. Any users in the audience is enabled through an easily accessible Internet connection placed at each location to push content to the screens through Polycom People+Content IP.
Freestanding Modular and Moveable - The only pre-fabricated, all-inclusive environment precisely manufactured in a modular movable form. A completely self-contained environment that goes with you if facility changes or you need to relocate.
Unparalleled Service and Support - Polycom's superior maintenance and support programs assure the highest customer satisfaction. Polycom Hosted Managed 24 x7 service is available.
Superb Acoustics and Studio-Quality Lighting - The suite is constructed of sound-absorbing materials and components are engineered to minimize noise. The audio system eliminates echoes, clipping and feedback, and multiple microphones deliver crystal-clear sound. Lights are engineered to prappropriate brightnessbrightness from the best possible angles, eliminating shadows and bringing out natural skin tones.
Best Price Performance in the Industry - RealPresence experience at a lower cost of ownership. Accommodates more people and its like-like images result in higher usage.
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom's integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. In 2005 IVCi became a Polycom Certified Service Partner (CSP), the highest level of certification a channel partner can receive from Polycom, which requires consistent compliance with a comprehensive set of methodologies designed to guarantee complete customer satisfaction. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Polycom RPX Real Presence Experience Brochure
Polycom RPX Features and Benefits Guide
Polycom RPX 200 Series Datasheet
Polycom RPX 400 Series Datasheet
Click here for the Polycom RPX 200 Series and 400 Series Overview
Click here for the Polycom RPX 200 Series
Click here for the Polycom RPX 400 Series
Click here for Polycom RPX Features and Benefits
Click here for Polycom RPX Press Release
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Polycom RPX 200 Series/400 Series, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.