Polycom Video Conferencing Systems
Polycom RealPresence Group Series
Polycom HDX 9000 Series
Polycom HDX 8000 Series
Polycom HDX 7000 Series
Polycom HDX 6000 Series
Polycom HDX 4500
Polycom HDX 4000 Series
Polycom HDX Executive Collection
Polycom HDX Media Center
Polycom Media Cart
Polycom Touch Control
Polycom EagleEye Director
Polycom QDX 6000
Polycom Touch Control
A customizable, consistent telepresence experience is just a single touch away
- Touch Control for all Polycom HDX™ room telepresence systems
- Intuitive graphical interface offering simple navigation
- Call control, administration and content sharing capabilities directly from Touch Control
- 7-inch, high-resolution screen is controlled by user touch
The intuitive solution for accelerating Unified Communications (UC) and video collaboration throughout your organization.
The Polycom® Touch Control graphical interface solution is a highly-intuitive touch screen device that enables users to quickly intiate video conferences, free from complicated interfaces or technical support. By expanding user adoption of collaboration and allowing participants to focus on their meeting, the Polycom Touch Control solution accelerates your return on investment in telepresence and video solutions while making your organization more productive and efficient.
Polycom Touch Control Features and Benefits
- Reduced learning curve for all users will increase productivity and accelerate user adoption
- Share content easily in and out of a video call with materials from a USB flash drive or direct connection to a PC
- Setup is simple and quick with one cable connection to network and Power over Ethernet (POE)
- Simple management of deployed Touch Control units on a network with Polycom CMA™ solution
- Powerful operating system allows for flexibility and portability
Conference with Confidence
The Polycom Touch Control interface is ideal for enterprises, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, and any other group requiring faster and more efficient real-time collaboration. Featuring a high resolution display that provides simplified navigation and menu selection, the Polycom Touch Control solution allows users to control all aspects of their conference experience, including finding colleagues, placing calls and sharing content.
Users can easily connect to one another using a shared address book, on-screen keypad, and calendar entry. For quick access to room information, the Polycom Touch Control interface also integrates with Microsoft® Exchange software to provide complete location detail. During a meeting, on-screen controls allow users to adjust near- or far-side cameras (pan, tilt, zoom), select preset camera locations, adjust volume, mute, and more.
The Polycom Touch Control solution also offers multiple options for sharing content. An integrated USB port automatically reads any Microsoft® Office-formatted file directly from an inserted flash drive, allowing users to easily view and share content. A second USB port dedicated to PC connectivity automatically runs Polycom People+Content IP™ content-sharing technology.
Easy to Use, Deploy, and Manage
The Polycom Touch Control device leverages Power Over Ethernet (POE) for clutter-free connectivity. Individual Polycom Touch Control devices can be easily paired and dedicated to any network-connected Polycom HDX® room telepresence system, and can be fully managed via the Polycom Converged Management Application™ (CMA™) 5000 and 4000 solutions.
Polycom Touch Control devices can be deployed in an identical configuration to provide users with a consistent experience regardless of environment, or devices can be individually tailored to unique workflows.
Polycom Touch Benefit Highlights
- Reduced video conferencing learning curve and increased user adoption through a highly intuitive interface
- Customizable for organizational applications, workflows and user needs
- Improved user experiences through one-touch control of environmental elements like monitors, projectors, and other IR-controlled devices
- Improved collaboration through seamless integration with Polycom HDX® Series room telepresence, Polycom RSS streaming solutions and Polycom SoundStructure® systems
Polycom Touch Control Specifications
- Polycom Touch Control, stand and RJ45 (LAN) cable
- POE adaptor
- Touch control on 7-inch screen
- Tap and touch control to access call controls and administrative menus
- Flexible Operating System
- Capacititive touch screen
- IR control for third-party devices
- Direct API command through network
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) required
- Polycom Touch Control with removable stand
- 7.25” (W) x 5.5” (D) x 1 - 1.75” (H)
- One-year return to factory parts and labor
- 90-day software warranty
- Award-winning documentation for setting up, maintaining, and using the system
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom's integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. In 2005 IVCi became a Polycom Certified Service Partner (CSP), the highest level of certification a channel partner can receive from Polycom, which requires consistent compliance with a comprehensive set of methodologies designed to guarantee complete customer satisfaction. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Polycom Touch Control Data Sheet
Polycom Touch Control Quick Tips
Polycom Conferencing Solutions Product Catalog
Polycom Video Conferencing Solutions Overview
Polycom Video Conferencing Economic Stimulus Depreciation Summary
IVCi Corporate Brochure.
IVCi Video Conferencing (VTC) Brochure
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Polycom® Touch Control, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.