TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Please call 1-800-224-7083 for additional information.
The TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP is designed for use in medium-sized meeting rooms.
The TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP is for medium-sized meeting rooms. A complete, integrated video system in a compact package. Wall-mount with pedestal or with optional wheel base for flexibility. Superior video experience with TANDBERG PrecisionHD Camera and integrated audio module for CD-quality sound experience. Available with 32" or 43" flatscreen monitor.
TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP Design Features:
- Designed for medium-sized meeting rooms
- TANDBERG PrecisionHD Camera
- 16:9 flatscreen monitor (32" LCD or 43" plasma)
- Standard wall-mount with pedestal and optional wheel base
- Integrated, retractable storage shelf included in pedestal
- CD-quality, stereo audio with Digital Natural Audio Module (DNAM) provided through 2 integrated speakers (60 W)
TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP Application Features:
- Join up to four sites in the same video conference using the high bandwidth embedded MultiSite.
- Best possible call for each MultiSite participant with rate matching and transcoding
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC and Audio plug-in or LAN connection
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with either DuoVideo or H.239
- TANDBERG Expressway Technology
- URI Dialing
- H.323, H.320 and SIP support
TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP Performance Features:
- Choice of network: IP, ISDN and other external network
- Bandwidth: up to 512 kbps ISDN/ 2 Mbps IP
- Standards-based embedded encryption (AES & DES)
- True CD-quality, stereo audio
- Superior video quality incorporating the H.264 standard
- Protection against network interruptions in point-to-point and multipoint calls with automatic Downspeeding and IPLR
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG's integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.
TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP Data Sheet
TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP User Manual
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding TANDBERG Profile 3000 MXP, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.