TANDBERG MCUs and Video Conferencing Network Infrastructure
TANDBERG Telepresence Server TS 8710
TANDBERG Video Communication Server
TANDBERG MPS 800
TANDBERG MPS 200
TANDBERG Content Server
TANDBERG Codian IP VCR 2200 Series
TANDBERG Codian ISDN Gateway 3200 Series
TANDBERG Codian IP GW 3500 Series
TANDBERG Advanced Media Gateway 3600 Series
TANDBERG Codian MCU 4200 Series
TANDBERG Codian MCU 4500 Series
TANDBERG Codian MCU 4501
TANDBERG Codian MSE 8000 Series
TANDBERG Codian ClearVision
TANDBERG Video Communication Server
The TANDBERG Video Communication Server bridges the gap between SIP and H.323 and delivers three unique applications in one centralized device. It features innovative video call forwarding capabilities through TANDBERG FindMe™and extends SIP support to network administration and firewall traversal.
TANDBERG Video Communication Server is capable of three distinct branded functionalities:
- FindMe™: A unique industry solution that gives individual video users the ability to log on to a Web-based interface and control where and how they are contacted. Reach the person, not the device.
- Control: Internal video network control and administration for all H.323 and SIP endpoints.
- Expressway: Standards-based firewall traversal for all H.323 and SIP endpoints.
The TANDBERG Video Communication Server provides customers with a clear migration path to SIP, investment protection, more personalized video features at the desktop, and an easy step towards unified communication.
TANDBERG Video Communication Server Design Features:
- Designed to work with any H.323 or SIP device
- Appliance-based architecture allows for easy deployment and high reliability
- Designed to work with any firewall
- Full multi vendor support
- Secure and reliable
- 1U rack mountable
TANDBERG Video Communication Server Application Features:
- Firewall Traversal H.460.18/19 Compliant including support for Multiplexed Media
- Firewall Traversal STUN Compliant
- Traverse any number of firewalls
- Flexible zone configuration with named zones and default zone
- Supports inter- and intrazone bandwidth control
- Provides IPv4/v6 Translation Services
- Policy Engine for processing calls
- URI and ENUM Dialing
- Device authentication using H.235
- Embedded setup wizard for easy installation
TANDBERG Video Communication Server Performance Features:
- Supports up to 2500 registered devices and 100 concurrent traversal calls
- Up to 200 neighboring zones (traversal zones included)
- Allows URI dialing for massive scalability
- HTTPS, SSH, and SCP for secure management
- Uses compact flash for critical storage and a hard drive for other functions
End to End SIP Solutions:
TANDBERG is the industry leader in delivering SIP solutions to our customers. By providing transparent communication between SIP and H.323 devices like endpoints, infrastructure and management tools, TANDBERG is making protocol irrelevant to the end user and enabling seamless, natural communication. IT administrators now have the ability to enhance existing investments in H.323 devices while providing a clear path for migration to SIP. TANDBERG provides the best of both worlds.
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG's integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.
Cisco TelePresence Systems Portfolio
Cisco TelePresence Overview
TANDBERG Video Conferencing Systems Product Matrix
TANDBERG Video Communication Server Data Sheet
TANDBERG Video Communication Server Solution Sheet
TANDBERG Video Communication Server Administrator's Guide
TANDBERG Video Communication Server FindMe™ User Guide
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding TANDBERG Video Communication Server, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.