Polycom Media Center
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Please call 1-800-224-7083 for additional information.
The Polycom Media Center offers unmatched flexibility in system packaging that creates an aesthetically pleasing design for all styles of conference room decors.
Polycom Media Center offers flexible, integrated solutions The Polycom Media Center represents the next step in integrated, packaged video conferencing solutions. Complementing the Polycom Executive Collection of sophisticated systems for high-profile briefing centers, the Polycom Media Center is designed for elegant conference room settings. The streamlined solutions combine a performance video conferencing system with large, XGA and TV grade displays (single or dual 32" LCD displays or 42" plasmas) and a precision 270-watt sound system in a customized, mobile, furniture cabinet to create a quality video meeting environment.The Polycom Media Center offers flexibility, enabling customers to combine the appropriate video conferencing system - iPower 9000, ViewStation FX, EX or VSX 7000 - with integrated solution packaging for a customized, functional, and stylish conferencing environment.
Polycom Media Center Features and Benefits
- Choice of single- or dual-display Media Center systems: Select a traditional single XGA/TV-grade resolution display solution for a small to medium-size conference room that shows all video conference activity (people and content) or choose a dual-display solution to show video on an NTSC or PAL display while viewing the meeting content on an high-resolution XGA display
- 270W High Fidelity Sound System: Each Polycom Media Center solution includes a high-fidelity sound system (270W) that maximizes the essence of Polycom's award-winning audio technology
- Functional and Stylish Mobile Stand: For single or dual 32" LCD displays or 42" plasmas, allowing easy transport of video conferencing systems within an organization
Polycom Media Center Highlights
- Perfect for medium to large conference rooms
- Integrated high-fidelity sound system designed for environments that require the best in sound quality—includes subwoofer and (2) satellite speakers
- Secure, durable cart includes locking mechanisms for system peripherals
- Supports up to three 2U-high video devices on a rack or set of shelves
- Sturdy wheels with larger radius to negotiate all types of surfaces
- Set top platform that accommodates all Polycom VSX systems
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom's integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. In 2005 IVCi became a Polycom Certified Service Partner (CSP), the highest level of certification a channel partner can receive from Polycom, which requires consistent compliance with a comprehensive set of methodologies designed to guarantee complete customer satisfaction. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Polycom Media Center Data Sheet
Polycom Conference Room Solutions
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Polycom Media Center, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.