Polycom Video Conferencing Management Applications
Polycom CMA 5000/4000
Polycom DMA 7000
Polycom PathNavigator is the premier call processing server solution that makes IP and ISDN video communications as easy to use as a telephone with Polycom OneDial and simple to deploy. Polycom PathNavigator is at the core of the Polycom Office solution providing support for intelligent call routing, easy system deployment and management. Polycom PathNavigator ensures reliability and security with effective cost control while managing your video network bandwidth. Powerful features such as conference on demand, least-cost routing, alternate routing, call forwarding and hunt groups makes video communications easier and satisfying to users. Network administrators can be more available as Polycom PathNavigator tools handle automatic endpoint registration, provisioning and bandwidth management.
Powerful Polycom PathNavigator features such as conference on demand, least-cost routing, alternate IP and ISDN routing, and call forwarding make video conferencing easy enough for anyone to use. Polycom PathNavigator tools to handle automatic endpoint registration, provisioning, and bandwidth management enable network administrators to be more productive. Polycom PathNavigator’s intelligent network routing engine combines advanced features like ISDN number provisioning, gatekeeper functionality, and addressing for both IP and ISDN video calls, solving many network management issues.
Polycom PathNavigator Product Highlights
- Powerful and Cost Effective—accelerating your network's ability to support multimedia communications protocols
- Enables users to instantly initiate multipoint conferences on-demand without the need for a reservation or conference operator
- Simplifies calling with Polycom OneDial
- Reduces workload of IT resources with the management of video communications infrastructure
- Web-based interface makes it easy for a network administrator to manage your video communications network
- Flexible to use as a standalone application or with the Global Management System application
- Built on industry communications standards, to evolve with the industry to support new transport media advancements
Why should I consider Polycom PathNavigator as a solution?
Polycom PathNavigator's intelligent network routing engine combines advanced features like least-cost routing, alternate routing, ISDN number provisioning, gatekeeper functionality and addressing into ONE product for BOTH IP and ISDN video calls—solving many key network management issues.
How is Polycom PathNavigator different from other network services?
PathNavigator is designed to work with other network services and your existing network infrastructure, giving the network administrator more tools to work with to manage a complex network and using fewer IT resources. Polycom PathNavigator comes in the following packs: 25, 100, 500 and 3000 seats.
Polycom PathNavigator System Requirements
- 512 MB RAM (Minimum)
- 2 GB of free disk space
- Windows® NT® Server (Service Pack 6 or 6a) or Windows 2000 Server (Service Pack 2 optional but recommended)
- Microsoft Internet Information Server 4.0 (Service Pack 2) or Microsoft Internet Information Server 5.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
Polycom PathNavigator License-Specific Database and Hardware Requirements
- 25 Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL PIII-500 Mhz or better
- 100 Microsoft SQL PIII-650 Mhz or better
- 500 Microsoft SQL PIII-1.4 GHz or better
- 1000 Microsoft SQL PIII-1.4 GHz or better
- 3000 Microsoft SQL Pentium 4-1.9 GHz or better
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom's integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. In 2005 IVCi became a Polycom Certified Service Partner (CSP), the highest level of certification a channel partner can receive from Polycom, which requires consistent compliance with a comprehensive set of methodologies designed to guarantee complete customer satisfaction. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Polycom PathNavigator Data Sheet
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Polycom PathNavigator, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.