Polycom Video Conferencing Systems
Polycom MCUs and Network Systems
Polycom Video Conferencing Management Applications
Polycom Streaming Solutions
Polycom Security and Remote Access
Polycom RealPresence Mobile
Polycom UC Board
This product has been discontinued and replaced by the Polycom m100. Please call 1-800-224-7083 for additional information.
The Polycom PVX software application extends the premier Polycom video conferencing experience to every desktop and delivers unprecedented technology and performance.
Introducing leadership audio and video algorithms and enhanced collaboration features including high resolution XGA content sharing and embedded AES security, the Polycom PVX software application delivers power and performance never before available in desktop video conferencing.
Working in conjunction with your PC and USB camera, the Polycom PVX software application is ideal for remote offices, work-from-home employees, traveling professionals and remote health or education applications that demand the highest conferencing and collaboration performance.
Polycom PVX brings unprecedented video conferencing technology to your desktop PC with the first software application ever offered by the industry leader. Utilizing the industry’s highest quality audio/video algorithms, Polycom PVX is the only PC application to offer both secure communications and People+Content. The application supports most standard Webcams, thereby eliminating the need for a separate video camera and reducing clutter in your workspace. And when used in conjunction with your laptop and portable USB camera, Polycom PVX provides the ultimate in portability.
Polycom PVX Benefits and Features
- Unparalleled Audio - crisp, crystal clear and easy listening with Polycom Siren 14
- Exceptional Video - advanced video quality from H.264 compression provides natural, high quality video, even at low data rates.
- Rich Collaboration - send and receive high-resolution XGA content while simultaneously sharing video.
- Security - embedded AES encryption ensures secure calling for voice, video and content.
- Innovative Ease of Use - graphical user interface supports 11 languages and allows users to be up and running quickly and simply configure their system to match individual needs.
- Flexibility - works in conjunction with your PC and USB camera for desktop conferencing at home, in the office or on the road.
Polycom PVX Product Highlights
- Polycom Siren 14 audio
- H.264 video compression
- IP network capable with natural motion video up to 2Mbps, 30fps
- High resolution content sharing, capturing up to UXGA (1600x1200)
- Standard-based AES encryption, including H.235 v3 for interoperability across IP networks
- Multiple monitor support for expanded desktop viewing and rich content sharing
- Graphical user interface in 11 languages
- Graphical Web user interface for remote assistance, management, monitoring and control
The iPriority features of the Polycom PVX enable your PC to deliver high-quality video conferencing over IP networks. And as an integrated component of the Polycom Office, Polycom PVX gives your PC the ability to conduct one-to-one or one-to-many communications in offices, home offices or small businesses. Bring remote colleagues, offices and telecommuters together easily and affordably with the Polycom PVX conferencing software application.
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom's integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. In 2005 IVCi became a Polycom Certified Service Partner (CSP), the highest level of certification a channel partner can receive from Polycom, which requires consistent compliance with a comprehensive set of methodologies designed to guarantee complete customer satisfaction. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Polycom PVX Data Sheet
Polycom PVX White Paper
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Polycom PVX, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.