Simple and affordable video calling for small businesses, remote offices and telecommuters who need to talk face-to-face.
The Polycom V500 provides the new video user a simple and affordable video calling solution that allows them
to easily talk face to face anytime. The V500 delivers natural, smooth motion video and crystal-clear audio in
a convenient and compact design—ready to plug into a standard NTSC or PAL display and any broadband connection.
Ideal for the office environment and smaller conference room within a small enterprise, it is also suitable for a
telecommuter operating from their home office and ready to hold a face to face meeting over their high speed broadband
For the first time simple, affordable, video calling is now available with unparalleled audio and video quality.
As easy to use as your television, the Polycom V500 brings the benefit of video conferencing to everyone.
Together with its superior audio and video performance, the Polycom V500 is affordable and supports industry
standards so you can call anyone, anywhere. The Polycom V500 is light, portable and easy to install and configure
for your office.
With the Polycom V500:
- Small businesses can communicate easily with corporate clients around the world.
- Executives and corporate telecommuters can make calls from their home office to colleagues and clients.
- Remote offices can participate face-to-face with their office locations around the world.
- Doctors can make lab, doctor to doctor, and doctor to patient call.
- Teachers can host remote field trips or offer classes to satellite schools in rural locations.
No need to add a computer to video call over the internet—simply plug the Polycom V500 into your television
and your high speed internet connection and start calling. Within seconds you are talking face to face as
naturally as if you're in the same room.
Easy to use set up wizards allow step-by-step guides for a quick installation. The simple remote control
provides access to the power of the Polycom V500 and lets you easily answer an incoming video call or initiate
a new one. An intuitive graphical user interface can be customized for any level of user. The main dialing
screen can be configured with present dialing locations, for one-button calling. You also have the capability
to see both near and far side video on screen simultaneously with Polycom Dual Monitor Emulation.
The Polycom V500 is standards-based and interoperates with other desktop or group conferencing systems
to participate in any size video call.
The value of the Polycom V500. The power of Polycom conferencing and collaboration solutions.
With integrated video, voice, data, and Web capabilities, only Polycom solutions let you connect, conference
and collaborate any way you want. It’s our commitment to making distance communications as natural and
interactive as being there. Work faster, smarter and more efficiently with the Polycom V500 and other
Polycom conferencing and collaboration solutions.
Polycom V500 Product Highlights
- Simple, essential video calling—When you need to talk face to face. Connects to any television, uses a TV-like remote.
- No compromise—no comparison—Natural smooth motion video and near-CD quality audio for effective communications at a distance.
- Affordable—For about the price of a laptop computer you can realize the benefit of video conferencing.
- Fully broad band capable for today's IP networks—Leverage your Cable, DSL or LAN connections; also supports single ISDN connection.
- Easy to use and versatile—With the Polycom graphical user environment, you can fine tune the menu and application tools to meet your specific video calling application.
- Secure video calls—Integrated AES encryption so you're confident your video calls are secure.
- Integrated camera and microphone—Allows the Polycom V500 to easily fit into small offices and constrained spaces.
The integrated system of choice for conferencing and collaboration. With integrated video, voice, data and Web capabilities, only Polycom conferencing solutions offer you an easy way to connect, conference and collaborate any way you want. It’s Polycom's commitment to making distance communications as natural and interactive as being there. Work faster, smarter and better with the Polycom V500 and Polycom communication solutions.
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom's integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. In 2005 IVCi became a Polycom Certified Service Partner (CSP), the highest level of certification a channel partner can receive from Polycom, which requires consistent compliance with a comprehensive set of methodologies designed to guarantee complete customer satisfaction. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Polycom V500 Data Sheet.
Polycom V500 FAQ Sheet.
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Polycom V500, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.