Polycom VSX 7400
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Please call 1-800-224-7083 for additional information.
Optimum collaboration capabilities in a set-top video conferencing system.
Capabilities include support for high-resolution People+Content, Web streaming for recording and viewing conferences at a later time and closed captioning support for hearing impaired participants. The flexibility of the serial port allows for connectivity of Teletype devices or medical devices in hospitals or doctors offices and external control devices such as an AMX or Crestron touch panel. This product is perfect for special applications with limited space.
For convenient integrated conferencing, the Polycom VSX 7400 is available as a bundled solution package with the SoundStation VTX 1000.
Polycom VSX 7400 Benefits and Features
- Versatility in collaboration tools for a variety of applications.
- Web streaming on or off the call for viewing at a later time.
- Support for high-resolution graphics to an XGA monitor.
- Dual monitor emulation allows both far and near video participants to be seen on a single display.
- Seamless Voice and Video integration with the SoundStation VTX 1000 and the VSX 7400.
Polycom VSX 7400 Product Highlights
- H.264 video and television-like Pro-Motion video for unsurpassed quality.
- 14 kHz wideband, crystal clear audio.
- Easy-to-use, customizable user interface.
- IP ready yet versatile enough to add QBRI, PRI or Serial network interface modules.
- Robust remote management tools for IT or video administrators.
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom's integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. In 2005 IVCi became a Polycom Certified Service Partner (CSP), the highest level of certification a channel partner can receive from Polycom, which requires consistent compliance with a comprehensive set of methodologies designed to guarantee complete customer satisfaction. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Polycom VSX 7000 Data Sheet
Polycom VSX Getting Started Guide
Polycom VSX Administrators Guide
Polycom VSX Accessory Guide
Click here for Polycom VSX Getting Started Guide
Click here for the Polycom VSX 7400 with Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000
Click here for the Polycom VSX 7000.
Click here for the Polycom VSX 7800.
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Polycom VSX 7400, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.