Polycom VSX 7800
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Please call 1-800-224-7083 for additional information.
Top-of-the-line in set-top video conferencing systems!
The Polycom VSX 7800 has every essential component to start collaborating right away. The high-fidelity speaker kit enables patent pending Siren 14 Stereo so you hear every important word. Connectivity for a second display (ideal for an XGA monitor) is standard as is the People+Content feature for introducing high-resolution content from a laptop. When consultation with a remote location is necessary, you have the freedom to add multiple voice and video participants to the conference with the push of a button.
Polycom VSX 7800 Benefits and Features
- Siren 14 Stereo projected from left and right speakers gives the feeling of being there.
- Add multiple voice and video participants to the same conference and increase productivity.
- Standard People+Content is ideal for streamlined presentations.
- Pair with the Media Center for a complete audio/visual experience.
- Attach an auxiliary pan-tilt-zoom camera for participants in the back of the room.
Polycom VSX 7800 Product Highlights
- H.264 video and television-like Pro-Motion video for unsurpassed quality.
- 14 kHz wideband, crystal clear audio.
- Easy-to-use, customizable user interface.
- IP ready yet versatile enough to add QBRI, PRI or Serial network interface modules.
- Robust remote management tools for IT or video administrators.
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom's integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. In 2005 IVCi became a Polycom Certified Service Partner (CSP), the highest level of certification a channel partner can receive from Polycom, which requires consistent compliance with a comprehensive set of methodologies designed to guarantee complete customer satisfaction. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Polycom VSX 7000 Data Sheet
Polycom VSX Getting Started Guide
Polycom VSX Administrators Guide
Polycom VSX Accessory Guide
Click here for Polycom VSX Getting Started Guide
Click here for the Polycom VSX 7000.
Click here for the Polycom VSX 7400.
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Polycom VSX 7800, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.