TANDBERG 1500 MXP
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please call
1-800-224-7083 for additional information.
Designed for executive offices, the powerful TANDBERG 1500 MXP system features a 19 inch widescreen LCD that can double as a PC monitor to save valuable workspace. Fully-integrated system offers wireless capability, embedded security and advanced presentation capabilities.
The new TANDBERG 1500 MXP brings business-quality video communication to the individual workspace. This cost-effective solution is easy to use, provides embedded security and allows organizations to bring reliable, face-to-face communication to every employee. Use the portable TANDBERG 1500 MXP system to place video and voice calls.
TANDBERG 1500 MXP Design Features
- Designed for executive offices
- Elegantly designed all-in-one conference and presentation system
- Integrated 19 inch widescreen LCD
- Powerful presentation, multimedia and conferencing capabilities
TANDBERG 1500 MXP Application Features
- LCD can be used as PC monitor
- Join up to 4 video sites and 3 audio sites with embedded MultiSite functionality
- Best possible call for each MultiSite participant with rate matching and transcoding
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC plug-in
- SIP ready
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously
TANDBERG 1500 MXP Performance Features
- Choice of network: IP up to 2 Mbps, optionally with ISDN up to 512 kbps
- PC card slot for wireless LAN connection
- Highest level standards-based embedded encryption (AES) is included
- True CD-quality audio
- Protection against network interruptions in point-to-point and multipoint calls with automatic Downspeeding and IPLR
- Superior video quality incorporating the H.264 standard
TANDBERG 1500 MXP Questions
Q: Can the TANDBERG 1500 MXP be wall mounted?
A: TANDBERG does not make a wall mount and the 1500 MXP is designed to sit on the desktop.
Q: What kind of camera is on the TANDBERG 1500 MXP—is there a zoom?
A: The 1500 MXP has a high quality manual tilt camera and you can pan the screen
(including the camera) for optimizing view angle. As the 1500 MXP is intended to be
placed on a desk near the user a zoom is not required.
Q: Does the TANDBERG 1500 MXP have a built-in microphone?
A: Yes, the 1500 MXP has a built in microphone located at the front of the base. No extra
microphone and cables are needed on your desk.
Q: What options are available on the TANDBERG 1500 MXP?
A: The standard version of these products is 2Mb IP only. Natural Presenter Package,
Multisite and ISDN are optional.
Q: What software version does the TANDBERG 1500 MXP run?
A: The 1500 MXP runs F series software.
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG's integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.
TANDBERG Video Conferencing Systems Product Matrix
TANDBERG 1500 MXP Data Sheet
TANDBERG 1500 MXP User Manual
TANDBERG 1500 MXP FAQ
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding TANDBERG 1500 MXP, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.