TANDBERG 6000 MXP
The TANDBERG 6000 MXP is designed for medium- to large-sized meeting rooms and boardrooms.
The TANDBERG 6000 MXP’s high-end performance features, large monitors and precision audio create a collaborative meeting environment. As the most technologically advanced system available today, the TANDBERG 6000 MXP provides the means to share knowledge simply, quickly and efficiently with any location in the world. The TANDBERG 6000 MXP’s intuitive user interface is common to all TANDBERG systems and makes it easy for even new users to make a call.
TANDBERG 6000 MXP Design Features:
- Designed for medium to large conference rooms and boardrooms
- Dual monitors (32” NTSC or 33” PAL) with optional high resolution (XGA) monitor option
- Mobile cart with spacious cabinet for the integration of peripheral equipment
- Wide angle view camera with extensive zoom, pan and tilt
- Stereo and Digital NAM are enhanced by the optional satellite speaker system for superior audio
TANDBERG 6000 MXP Application Features:
- Join up to 6 video and 5 audio sites with embedded MultiSite functionality
- Best possible call for each MultiSite participant with rate matching and transcoding
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC plug-in or LAN connection
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with either DuoVideo or H.239 on single or dual monitor setup
TANDBERG 6000 MXP Performance Features:
- Choice of network: IP, ISDN and other external network
- Bandwidth: up to 2 Mbps ISDN/ 4 Mbps IP (6 Mbps in MultiSite)
- Superior video quality incorporating the H.264 standard
- True CD-quality audio
- Highest level of standards-based embedded encryption
- Protection against network interruptions in point-to-point and multipoint calls with automatic Downspeeding and IPLR
The TANDBERG 6000 MXP is a completely integrated video conferencing solution including one or two monitors, rollabout stand, camera, remote control, tracker, microphone and cabling.
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG's integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.
TANDBERG Video Conferencing Systems Product Matrix
TANDBERG 6000 MXP Data Sheet
TANDBERG 6000 MXP User Manual
Click here for the TANDBERG 6000 MXP Profile.