This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please call
1-800-224-7083 for additional information.
IP networks are increasingly replacing ISDN for video communications within the enterprise. Many enterprises now using IP for video would like to communicate with other enterprises using ISDN.
The TANDBERG Gateway combines H.264 support with unique call transfer capabilities, complete feature transparency, and full downspeeding in order to provide an IP video conferencing solution of unparalleled simplicity to users. Plug-and-play technology, load balance control, and support of the complete TANDBERG feature set (including embedded encryption and IPLR) make the TANDBERG Gateway an ideal choice for enterprise customers.
The TANDBERG Gateway makes it easier to connect with people outside of the company, enabling enterprises to seamlessly extend the benefits of video to suppliers, partners and customers.
With the TANDBERG Gateway you will receive:
- full feature transparency for video systems
- the highest level of security possible using embedded encryption
- the benefits of superior H.264 video quality on all gateway calls
- all features of TANDBERG systems even in a mixed network environment
- greater reliability through support of Downspeeding
TANDBERG Gateway Design Features
- Fully integrated, easily configurable unit
- Compact size: 1 U tall and 19” rack mountable
- 24 LEDs show operational status
- Call transfer and welcome screen with customizable pictures and greeting
TANDBERG Gateway Application Features
- Provides seamless integration between packet-based network services (i.e. IP) and ISDN
- Supports H.264 with IP and ISDN
- Supports network and vide conferencing equipment from multiple vendors
- Supports complete set of TANDBERG video conferencing systems features, including DuoVideo, Natural Video, IPLR
- Complete Multipoint Transparency including chair control
TANDBERG Gateway Performance Features
- Easy to use Plug-and-Play technology
- Bandwidth per call: 56 kbps 2 Mbps
- Support for highest level of standards-based embedded encryption
- Facilitates automatic load balancing in multiple gateway environments
- Downspeeding and IPLR provide protection from network interruptions and maintain the call in progress
- Simultaneous call capacity: 8 video calls and 8 audio calls
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG's integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.
TANDBERG Video Conferencing Systems Product Matrix
TANDBERG Gateway Data Sheet
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding TANDBERG Gateway, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.