TANDBERG Judicial Systems
Visual Communication for Courtrooms and Corrections
As budget pressures, court cases, inmate population and public safety concerns grow, the courts and correctional systems turn increasingly to visual communications to help lessen these pressures.
By law in many countries, justice communication must be visual. So seamless, secure and reliable video communications are essential. Courts and correctional facilities with TANDBERG Judicial Systems video solutions discover they can:
- Expedite cases faster through the system
- Schedule and conduct hearings more efficiently
- Minimize inmate transportation costs
- Help inmates through telemedicine an with pre-release resources
- Maximize prison and jail personnel resources
- Reduce security risks related to inmate movement
- Improve visits between inmates and their families
TANDBERG Judicial Systems Applications
- Arraignment proceedings
- Remote Visitation
- Parole hearings
- Settlement of conferences
- Consideration of appeals
- Mental-health hearings
- Medical appointments for inmates
- Sensitive witness & expert testimonies
- Attorney consultations
- Continued education for staff
- Inmate rehabilitation programs
- Pre-release assistance
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG's integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.
TANDBERG Video Conferencing Systems Product Matrix
TANDBERG Judicial Systems Brochure.
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding TANDBERG Judicial System, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.