TANDBERG Video Conferencing Management
TANDBERG Management Suite
TANDBERG Management Server
TANDBERG Management Suite (TMS) v9
Management and Scheduling Software for Video Networks
The TANDBERG Management Suite (TMS) makes it easy for administrators to manage and maintain their entire video conferencing network and schedule video meetings. The centralized system reduces costs and saves time by delivering real-time information and powerful diagnostic tools.
With Microsoft Exchange and Outlook integration, TMS also allows everyone in the organization to use a familiar, single interface for scheduling meetings.
TANDBERG Management Suite Design Features
- Web-based software
- Built on the Microsoft® .NET Framework for security and reliability
- Intuitive user interface with graphics
- Conference control center with complete conference details on one page
TANDBERG Management Suite Application Features
- Detailed system-by-system and conference-by-conference records
- Intelligent diagnostics for rapid support response
- Management of on-site and remote video systems
- Scheduling of video, audio, web and data conferences
- Ability to schedule conferences, book rooms and invite participants using Microsoft Outlook® messaging software.
TANDBERG Management Suite Performance Features
- Supports management of network and video conferencing equipment from multiple vendors
- Manages calls made on multiple protocols (IP, ISDN and mixed calls)
- Manages endpoints and the TANDBERG MCU (Multipoint Control Unit) directly.
Scheduling with Microsoft Outlook
The TANDBERG Management Suite (TMS) is a powerful scheduling solution that is integrated with Microsoft Outlook. This allows everyone in the organization to use Outlook to schedule all meeting resources, including people, rooms, video calls and web conferences. It is ideal for organizations running Microsoft Exchange Server. TANDBERG Management Suite also allows administrators to centrally manage and monitor their video network.
Scheduling with Outlook - 4 Easy Steps
1. Select meeting participants and video conference rooms or systems.
2. View participants’ schedules and resource availability.
3. Select meeting time and date.
4. Participants receive e-mail invitation with meeting details.
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG's integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.
Cisco TelePresence Systems Portfolio
Cisco TelePresence Overview
TANDBERG Video Conferencing Systems Product Matrix
Click here for the TANDBERG Management Suite Flash Demo
TANDBERG Management Suite Data Sheet
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding TANDBERG Management Suite (TMS) v9, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.