This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please call
1-800-224-7083 for additional information.
TANDBERG MCU: the first Multipoint Control Unit designed specifically for the enterprise market.
Easily Deployable and Scalable
The TANDBERG MCU allows you to connect multiple audio and video sites in one or more simultaneous conferences. Easily deployable and scalable, the TANDBERG MCU supports mixed ISDN and IP video calls, and optimizes network resources for the most cost-effective communication. For larger organizations, deploying multiple TANDBERG MCUs builds highly-scalable distributed architecture into a video network.
H.264: the new standard for superior video quality
The TANDBERG MCU allows you to capture superior video quality and extend the benefits of H.264 video to suppliers, partners and customers.
TANDBERG MCU Design Features
- Fully integrated, easily configurable unit
- Compact size: 1 U tall and 19” rack mountable
- 24 LEDs show operational status
- Custom audio welcome and on-screen messaging
TANDBERG MCU Application Features
- Join up to 16 video and 16 audio sites in one or more conferences
- Supports network and vide conferencing equipment from multiple vendors
- Supports H.264 with IP and ISDN, and with Continuous Presence
- Support for XGA, VGA and SVGA PC presentations
- Automatic layout and resolution switching with Best Impression
- Duo Video support for interactive presentations
- Ad hoc multipoint calls with dial in/dial out capability
TANDBERG MCU Performance Features
- Easy to use Plug-and-Play technology
- Supports mixed ISDN and IP video calls
- Bandwidth:from 56 kbps–2 Mbps
- Highest level of standards-based embedded encryption
- Downspeeding provides protection from network interruptions and maintains the call in progress
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG's integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.
TANDBERG Video Conferencing Systems Product Matrix
TANDBERG MCU Data Sheet
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding TANDBERG MCU, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.