WebEx Web Conferencing
Cisco WebEx Enterprise Solutions
Make Cisco WebEx web conferencing part of your collaboration strategy to minimize costs, optimize your IT resources and accellerate growth.
Discover how easy it is to manage your highly collaborative business processes with industry-leading Cisco WebEx web conferencing solutions. These applications are an integral part of the Cisco Collaboration portfolio, tailored to specific business processes — from meetings to sales, training, events, and support. Plus, they easily integrate with your existing architecture, so you can enable collaboration anywhere, any time, on any device, without straining IT resources.
WebEx is great for:
- Team collaboration
- Sales presentations
- Lead-generating webinars.
- Online training
- Any kind of meeting
Save money and resources with SaaS innovation
WebEx solutions are provided as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), so there's no new hardware to implement or scale. Just subscribe to the service and get up and running fast.
- Enjoy the predictable costs of a pay-as-you-go licensing model while eliminating large upfront investments.
- Achieve fast ROI and a low total cost of ownership with included ongoing management, training, support, and automatic upgrades delivered over the web.
- Quickly deploy these solutions to your global users, and get them up and running fast with a simple, intuitive user interface.
- Focus on core strategic business projects instead of day-to-day web conferencing operations.
Count on enterprise-grade performance, reliability, and security
WebEx meetings are delivered over the secure, global Cisco Collaboration Cloud, developed for real-time multimedia interactions. You can count on exceptional performance to support business-critical communications, including:
- Availability target of better than 99.99% to serve your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Global load balancing, redundant failover, and seamless backup for data, audio, and video.
- Superior scalability, allowing your organization to easily adjust capabilities and support thousands of concurrent users at any time.
- Industry-leading fault tolerance and global, multi-layered security and policy controls, including multiple independent third-party audits.
Gain a competitive advantage
Give people throughout your organization the freedom to connect anytime, anywhere and complete projects faster. WebEx applications from Cisco give you an easy, affordable way to:
- Enable real-time communications on almost any device and platform — including mobile devices — inside or outside corporate firewalls.
- Integrate seamlessly into everyday business processes and investments such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, and instant messaging solutions like WebEx Connect.
- Tighten relationships by meeting face-to-face with partners, customers, and suppliers leveraging high-quality video and existing video investments in Cisco TelePresence.
- Get easy integration with your existing Cisco UC solutions, including Cisco TelePresence, Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Cisco WebEx Node for ASR 1000 series, and Cisco WebEx Connect.
Get exactly what you need
Deploy the complete suite of WebEx web applications or only the solutions you need — and offer your teams enterprise-grade functionality, plus the unique capabilities they need for specific business processes. The suite includes:
- Cisco WebEx Meeting Center: for rich, real-time collaborative web meetings and sales presentations
- Cisco WebEx Training Center: for a high-performance interactive online classroom experience
- Cisco WebEx Support Center: for real-time resolution of remote support issues over the web
- Cisco WebEx Event Center: for large online presentations, including webinars, company all-hands meetings, and press and analyst calls
Try it FREE
Start your 14-day free trial today
Accelerate your decision-making, selling, training, marketing and problem solving enterprise-wide with a WebEx free trial.
WebEx Web Meetings
Share presentations and documents online. It's easy!
Skip the trip share your desktop online to get more done — faster
- Meet, sell, train and support online just like you would in person
- Deliver presentations and demo applications. Even cross-platform
- Launch a meeting from any MS Office application
- Share video from up to 6 webcams for face-to-face meeting experiences
- Get rich, integrated audio options
- Join WebEx meetings any time from your smartphone
Your no-risk trial includes:
- Unlimited meetings for 14 days
- Up to 25 people in a meeting
- Training and support
For optimal results, Cisco WebEx systems must be planned, designed, and installed by an experienced integrator. IVCi is a certified Cisco WebEx Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) and Advanced Unified Communications Specialist. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco WebEx solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all Cisco TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior WebEx experience every time.
Call 1-800-224-7083 to receive your enterprise-wide Cisco WebEx FREE trial Today!
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Unified Communications Specialization. As with all of the telepresence and video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Cisco WebEx line.
Cisco WebEx Data Sheet
Cisco WebEx Case Study
Cisco TelePresence Solutions
Cisco TelePresence: Accelerating the Pace of Business
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Cisco WebEx web conferencing solution, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.