As this past year has shown us, the key to productivity and business continuity in the face of uncertainty is technology. Even if a global pandemic didn’t turn the working world upside down this year, having the right audio video equipment in place would still be a business advantage. Think of it this way: while competitors are fumbling with old, faulty technology and wasting time, you are closing deals and brainstorming with teammates on innovative projects.
But for many organizations, upgrading technology can be a daunting task. How do you determine which setup is right for you? How can you minimize costs without sacrificing quality? How will you know when your technology is outdated?
IVCi has recently introduced Evolve, a subscription service that answers all those questions for you. As a user-inspired subscription service, it puts you in total control of your Audio Video as a Service (AVaaS) setup.
The key features of Evolve AVaaS include:
- The ability to upgrade your technology at any time to stay ahead of the curve
- The flexibility to change the terms of your technology lifecycle at any time
- Break-fix services so you know you’re getting the support you need
- On-demand training and support for end-users so everyone can effectively use the technology
AV as a Service is different from your standard technology implementation and ongoing support. With AVaaS, you get an additional set of benefits that are only possible through a monthly subscription service:
- Knowing what emerging technologies you should be investing in to remain productive and modern
- Having the peace of mind of being able to reset your terms at any time; no matter what circumstances come your way, you’ll be able to scale up, trim down, or change your terms
- Receiving on-demand support from an expert who is available to assist during onboarding and use
- Gaining the ability to plan and achieve strategic business goals while being mindful of budget
But not all AVaaS providers go above and beyond to deliver the most innovative experience. What sets Evolve apart from other providers are three main features:
- In-room QR Support. With a simple scan of a QR code, users have comprehensive support at the tips of their fingers. Support is available during the adoption phase as well as any time during use for troubleshooting and reporting issues. Your team can proceed with confidence knowing that all meetings will get started in a timely manner, even if there is difficulty.
- The IVCi Portal. Subscribers get access to a simple to navigate portal that shows all projects, quotes, documents, and images, as well as providing another way to access the helpdesk.
- Quarterly Business Reviews. Comprehensive reports give insight into the performance of your AV environment and its impact on your strategic goals. Checking in on your progress and assessing your needs regularly ensures that you are always moving in the right direction.
The future of AVaaS is here — it’s time to Evolve! For help getting started or to schedule a consultation with an AVaaS expert, contact us today.