For Audio Visual Integrated Installations
If you experience a problem with your video conferencing/audio visual system, IVCi’s Audio Visual Managed Care On-Site offers a truly superior alternative to the standard warranties and technical support that come with most systems.
- Unlimited 24×7 telephone support
Call1-800-224-7083 and choose option #1
- Guaranteed one-hour telephone response time.
- IVCi’s Call Center will open a trouble ticket and the service issue is tracked until resolution.
- IVCi’s Technical Help Desk will perform (with the customer’s assistance) preliminary trouble-shooting, remote diagnosis and a video test call to identify the problem before ordering parts for shipment.
- A trained and certified technician is dispatched to arrive on-site next business day (if call is received prior to 2:00 pm EST).
- IVCi will honor the manufacturer’s warranty for all equipment provided.
- Free labor to replace projector bulbs for equipment provided (customer is responsible for the cost of the bulb).
- One preventative maintenance and system review visit per year by a certified Audio Visual Engineer. It is the customer’s responsibility to call and schedule the PM visit.
- Free operating system software updates on all equipment provided (performed at the scheduled preventative maintenance sessions).
- Software Upgrades consist of major feature enhancements and/or functionality releases. Customers are entitled to receive Software Upgrades for their then-current registered product upon the manufacturer’s general release of such Software Upgrades. Software Upgrades are available at no charge from the manufacturer website. On-Site Software Upgrade installation services are available at an additional charge.
IVCi is a proud member of an elite class of service providers that have achieved the following certifications: Polycom Platinum Level Reseller, Polycom Certified Service Partner (CSP), Cisco Telepresence Video Master Authorized Technology Partner (ATP) and Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization. Respectively, these titles represent the highest levels of certification a solution provider can receive from these companies and they recognize years of hard work, extensive product and industry training and investment in service tools, personnel and procedures. They are your guarantee to a superior customer experience.
Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support telepresence, video conferencing, audio visual, and IP network projects across the country and around the world. IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for video conferencing, audio visual, and IP network sales, installation, service, management, and support.
At IVCi, we define the art of possibilities. You know your business. We know collaboration. Together, we’ll help you paint a picture of a solution that not only meets, but exceeds, your requirements. All it takes is imagination and the right partner. When you’re ready, let us guide and execute your vision.