At IVCi we don’t believe our responsibilities end when your video conferencing system is installed. Instead we believe our customers would prefer a company that provides ongoing support throughout the life cycle of their systems.
For Video Conferencing Installations
- Unlimited 24×7 telephone support
Call1-800-224-7083 and choose option #1
- Guaranteed one-hour telephone response time.
- IVCi’s Call Center will open a trouble ticket and the service issue is tracked until resolution.
- IVCi’s Technical Help Desk will perform (with the customer’s assistance) preliminary trouble-shooting, remote diagnosis and a video test call to identify the problem before ordering parts for shipment.
- Parts shipped same day free of charge (when service call is received prior to 2pm EST; shipping is free of charge).
- Software Updates are designed to correct a software error that prevents the installed system from conforming to its published specifications. Customers are entitled to receive Software Updates for their then-current registered product upon the manufacturer’s general release of such Software Updates. Software Updates and remote installation support is available at no additional charge when supporting reported errors.
- Software Upgrades consist of major feature enhancements and/or functionality releases. Customers are entitled to receive Software Upgrades for their then-current registered product upon the manufacturer’s general release of such Software Upgrades. Software Upgrades are available at no charge from the manufacturer web site. ON-Site Software Upgrade installation services are available at an additional charge.
IVCi is a proud member of an elite class of service providers that have achieved the following certifications: Polycom Platinum Level Reseller, Polycom Certified Service Partner (CSP), Cisco Telepresence Video Master Authorized Technology Partner (ATP) and Cisco Advanced Unified Communications Specialization. Respectively, these titles represent the highest levels of certification a solution provider can receive from these companies and they recognize years of hard work, extensive product and industry training and investment in service tools, personnel and procedures. They are your guarantee to a superior customer experience.
Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support telepresence, video conferencing, audio visual, and IP network projects across the country and around the world. IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for video conferencing, audio visual, and IP network sales, installation, service, management and support.
At IVCi, we define the art of possibilities. You know your business. We know collaboration. Together, we’ll help you paint a picture of a solution that not only meets, but exceeds, your requirements. All it takes is imagination and the right partner. When you’re ready, let us guide and execute your vision.